Wednesday, November 02, 2011

New Hangout Place - Vroman's Bookstore



Tonight, for the first time, I set foot on Vroman's Bookstore in Pasadena.

Yes, I have lived near Pasadena since the invention of sliced bread. No, I did not know of this bookstore until tonight. Please don't judge me. (Me whispering defiantly: It's a little hidden...)


In a time when actual bookstores close left and right, I am thrilled to walk into a gigantic, cozy, independent, well-lit, well-stocked bookstore. A new hangout place for moi~ This is really exciting!!!

PS: No, I didn't buy any books this round. Me and a couple friends did stay and chat until it closed (making me the worst customer...). Perhaps next time. Good coffee and good read. I look forward to my upcoming visits already.

PPS: Thanks, Mark, for introducing the place~! :)

No comments: