Friday, May 03, 2013

Sketchbook Doodles – The Dog


March and April were filled with projects and had kept me busy on design work.  I am grateful to have wonderful illustrator friends, who churned out so much beautiful work all the time, they push me to work hard.  (You gals work and read mega-fast.  Slow down a little so I don't have a heart attack...  You know who you are.)


I am currently revising a story with my wonderful agent, which I am very excited over.  In the mean time, I am also conceptualizing two stories, both involving a fox I doodled on my sketchbook last week.

The settings and characters for both stories have already taken shape in my head.  One of the stories had a slightly more complicated plot line, so I'll take it slow.  I started drawing another main character -- the dog.  Now that I see how this dog might look like, I have to go back to change the fox.  They look too similar.  But I already have an idea of how to solve this.  I'll make the changes and share with you on my blog next week.  :)

Happy Friday!

No comments: