Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Shhhh... Let's Sneak Out!


My rough on a post-it note.

 
The final drawing.


This week, I continue to play around with compositions, lights, and characters. 

A few nights ago, I had a sudden image of several kids sneaking out of the house.  I quickly jotted down the image on a post-it note (as shown).  When I woke up the next day and looked at the post-it, I thought it was a fun piece, so I decided to translate it into a final drawing.

As a kid, I lived in a relatively small apartment.  There was no way my friends and I could sneak out of the house without our parents noticing.  Plus, our parents seemed to have minds sharper than Holmes; whatever it was we attempted to do behind their backs, they could sniff it out.  Operation failed, always.

Either my parents were born-detectives, or that I simply made horrible cover-ups.

No comments: